Sunday 11 May 2014

Mother's Day

Today was a great day. It began at 12am.  I decided to start a painting out of the blue because I was bored and had nothing better to do.

I think it's coming along quite well. I've been constantly revising it and adding and changing it a lot. Hence the white branch near the bottom. At first it looked like an awkward tail.

Finally fell asleep and woke up at about 11:30am, then my mom, sister, and my sister's boyfriend went to Red Lobster at about 2pm to celebrate Mother's Day. It was the first time going there for my sister, mom, and me. I'd have to say that it was a fun experience. My mom just likes to go out and do things with us, so she had a fun time.
After that, we went shopping for a bit at polo park, then headed home at 5pm. At that time my mom made plans with her friends to go out for dinner, so she had to quickly get ready and go for that. I'm guessing she didn't eat too much there though. She gave her friends the cupcakes that I made and packed for them and they apparently all loved them!


Finally, at the end of the day my mom asked me what I wanted to eat for lunch tomorrow. I wasn't too sure so I told her I'd think about it. That was at 9:50pm. At 11pm I decided I wanted pizza buns, so I got started on making them. It's now 12:44am and they're finally in the oven with a few more minutes left to bake!


It was a fun day and surprisingly I'm still not tired!


No comments:

Post a Comment