Wednesday 21 May 2014

Dialogue Assignment


     "Hey Alice, what new, exciting things have happened to you lately?" Dorthy asked as she approached Alice.

    "Nothing really.  I fell down this rabbit hole and it led me to this crazy place called Wonderland!"

    "Really?  Well, Toto and I had gotten sucked into this Tornado and ended up in a place called Oz!  There were witches and this wizard, it was amazing!" Dorothy exclaimed excitedly.

    "Are you sure you didn't just hit your head, dear?" Alice questioned. "In Wonderland I met this strange cat called the Cheshire Cat!  And there was this blue caterpillar that would blow smoke rings in my face, all the while there was this mad hatter with me!" Alice bragged to Dorothy while sitting up straighter in her seat.

"That's great Alice," Dorothy replied, "but did you not hear what I just said?"

Alice responded, "Of course I heard you, but obviously my experience was much crazier!"

"That's not true though! How often do you get sucked into a tornado and land in some place called Oz?"

"Well how often do you fall into a rabbit hole and land in a place called Wonderland?" Alice retorted, crossing her arms over her chest.

"I've had enough of this, let's just call it even," Dorothy decided in the end.

"Alright, alright. All is fair and even."

No comments:

Post a Comment