Monday 10 March 2014

Family

Photo Credit by Sun Rae Cho, Kyu Taek Cho, and Micheal Codilan

In this photo I combined 3 photos into one.  The top two are pictures from when I was much younger, probably around 5 or 6, and the bottom photo is from January 25, 2014, when I was 17. I find that the text and the picture relate to each other because, even after all these years, we’ve stuck with each other through thick and thin.  Everyone’s heard the saying that you can choose your friends, but you can’t choose your family and I find this to be true.  Friends come and go, but family is forever.  With the use of the comma after “Love them,” lets you take in that message before moving onto the next phrase “because you can’t choose!” Using the exclamation mark, it gives the quote a force behind it, almost forcing you to do so, yet in a friendly manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment