Saturday 15 February 2014

Valentine's Day

Well, yesterday was Valentine's Day. It was quite an interesting day. My friend loved her cupcake bouquet, she said is was the highlight of her day, which is great!  After school I went to the boyfriend's place and cooked him a steak and potato dinner.  I learned that you have to cook a steak for quite some time!  The steaks ended up being quite rare, almost blue; oops!  Anyways, after that we went out and played pool at Academy Lanes West, which is always fun. I love playing pool, although I won't say that I'm any good at it. All in all, it was a good day. 
This is the helium filled balloon I got from Kyle. Is it bad that the balloon is taller than me?
I was also given a dozen lovely roses, though I don't think I arranged them very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment