Friday 21 February 2014

Shoes, Games, Octodad

So the other day I went to polo park. All I did was browse, but I was hoping to buy something! Anyways, I stopped by Payless because they're one of the only stores that'll carry my shoe size with shoes that look somewhat age appropriate.
It can get a little embarrassing when the workers ask if I need any help as I make my way down to this section. Got to love having baby feet! Oh well. Anyways, there was nothing there that interested me so I walked out.

After, I went to EB games and they had Octodad set up for people to play on the PS4. I watched this 6 year old kid playing it, then once he left I played. I think this game is one of my new favourites! It's simple, yet challenging, and adorable!  My boyfriend was with me at that time so today he surprised me and bought the PC version of the game for me, on his computer though. Better than nothing! Octodad: Dadliest Catch, get it, you won't be sorry ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment