Wednesday 19 February 2014

Quick Write- Which Door?

I would choose to go through the Bag End door because I enjoyed watching The Lord of the Rings movies and reading The Hobbit wasn't too bad. I also think that with my height I'd fit perfectly fine in there, no one would even know I wasn't a hobbit. I enjoy how it's in the side of a hill, so you're surrounded by nature. It looks like a cozy little place to just relax and mingle with hobbits. Also, I enjoy how the door is round compared to the traditional rectangular door, giving it a unique quality. It looks like a charming little place to step into. The colours are also quite vibrant and lively, giving it an exciting, but friendly, factor.  It reminds me of a little cottage a little, old lady would live in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment