Wednesday 19 February 2014

Quick Write- What Colour Are You?

Within the colours that are shown above in the picture, I believe I am a mix of carnation, lavender, and clover. I think that I am carnation because all the topics relate to being creative and selfdependant. I love crafting and inventing things. For example, I love to bake, make jewelry/metal smith, sew, and all sorts of other things. I believe that I have a somewhat clear vision of self knowledge.  I enjoy designing original things. Inspiration is all around us. Next is lavender.  I have a wide imagination where I think if I can dream it, I can do it. The only problem would be I don't have enough ambition to go out and do the things I would wish to do. Music is something I love. I listen to music almost all the time. I enjoy the messages conveyed in each song. Lastly, clover. The topics in clover remind me of a lot of a mother. They always say that when a women becomes pregnant she receives those "motherly instincts" and I believe that clover explains those. I find myself to be somewhat of a motherly person. I always want to keep everyone safe and I love children. There's also the topic of good fortune in there. My mother said that I was born as a lucky child because the year I was born, my dad was finally able to find a job and quite a few other good things happened. I find that at time I feel too old or too young for my age, but that's the process of growth. You never want to feel your age, even though you should. Colours can say a lot about a person, what colour are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment